1. How do I wash my CaraMia™ Bra?
Machine wash with only cold water on delicate cycle. Use mild detergent and do not bleach or use fabric softener.
2. After washing, how should I dry my CaraMia™?
Lay flat to dry, do not use a dryer or iron
3. When first trying on the bra, where should the straps be placed?
When first trying on CaraMia™, make sure the shoulder straps are fully tightened. Once the bra has been put on, start adjusting the shoulder straps to improve comfort.
4. The Criss-Cross straps are different to fasten when I have CaraMia™ on. What should I do?
We recommend fastening the straps before putting on the bra
5. Are the pads adjustable or removable?
Yes! The pads can be adjusted inside the cup or removed completely to improve comfort.
6. What is the material of the bra?
The fiber content is 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex.
7. I am in between sizes. Which one should I pick?
If you are in between bra sizes, we recommend ordering the larger one to make sure it will provide the proper support.